Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Squrriel Problem?

I have squrriels in my attic, whats the best way I can get them all out, so that I can then go ahead and patch the holes. I know for a fact there is a nest w/ babies as well in there. I want to stay away from using rat poision because my attic is very large with many small areas where the squrriels could potentially die at. I would prefer to just kick them out.Squrriel Problem?
The best advice I can give you is to scatter some moth balls around and some hot pepper flakes, they hate these, and you can use an electronic rodent repellent, you plug it in and they should leave, They also hate steel wool, they hit it with their noses and it picks them.Squrriel Problem?
idk shoot em lol idk
You could sprinkle Moth Balls in your attic. They won't eat them, so it won't kill them.... my grand-mother just always said that the smell would ';run them off'; and keep them out for good. That's my only suggestion, without killing them. Good luck!
Try your local animal control deptartment. They have cages that they can set to catch the critters...and they will come and pick them up also. If any one tellsa you to put moth balls up there.....DON'T!!!!!!!!! They will make your whole house smell awful!!!! Be careful..because they chew through wires and can cause electrical fires.
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment