Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Anyone had any pet squrriel? where can you buy? how do yo keep it? how do you train it?

owning a pet squrriel is not a good idea... first it is a wild animal who only knows of the out doors, second you can get major fines for even touching wildlife in some states. They carry diseases and are not human friendly..please reconsider this.Anyone had any pet squrriel? where can you buy? how do yo keep it? how do you train it?
hmm... don't you need a permitt or something? I once had a flying squirrel... it was cute. It lived for several years... sweet personality. I'm not sure where to get one though, my aunt gave me it and I think her friend gave it to her to care for. Anyway, if you do get a hold of one, cats and dogs would go after her so be aware!

No comments:

Post a Comment