Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I was so close to winning the Easter Egg Hunt today, but I lost to a squrriel?

Thats why I hate squirrels! They're sooo EVIL!I was so close to winning the Easter Egg Hunt today, but I lost to a squrriel?
Sorry to hear that Lois!! Next time bring some nuts with you and throw them to the Squirrels.I was so close to winning the Easter Egg Hunt today, but I lost to a squrriel?
Wow





That's sad....
lets hunt him down and shoot him, then we can get ur eggs back
eat that squirrel!
that's too bad
how could you possible manage to lose to a squirrel?
Well, he weighed 200 lbs. You are lucky he didn't sit on you.
I'm sorry I won Lois.





Better luck next time.
:o(
d@mn quick squirrel!
Sneaky little devils aren't they? SMILE!
You know what they say about egg hunting squirrels don't ya?
Start practicing for next year.
this is funny and i like the family guy but this is not a question this is chatting!!
don't feel too badly--they are used to crawling on the ground looking for goodies
Better luck next time Lois!

No comments:

Post a Comment