Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Have a crazy squrriel and her babies on my porch what do i do.?

okay i was moving around some boxes on my porch getting ready to sweep the porch and i saw these squrriel babies i didnt want to touch them so i just swept them back. Then the mom came and she went crazy i dont know what to do.I Have a crazy squrriel and her babies on my porch what do i do.?
Preheat your oven to 540, sautee the meat in some worstershire sauce for an hour or so, along with some honey bee steak dry rub. Cook it all for about 35 minutes and serve with potatoes.I Have a crazy squrriel and her babies on my porch what do i do.?
animal control and you shouldn't have hit her babies
Call Animal Control. NOW! QUICK! GO CALL!
Kill em all!
Call animal control.....
call animal shelter, don't touch them the mother is upset because you touched her babies. wouldn't you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment