Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If you were a squrriel how many nuts do you think you could fit in your mouth?

Poll : gift wrap or those bags thingsIf you were a squrriel how many nuts do you think you could fit in your mouth?
I'm too squirrely for this question.If you were a squrriel how many nuts do you think you could fit in your mouth?
2 because I have a tendency to play with and roll them around with my tongue.





I use both.
Well I'm anti-gay so about, 2 stripes of tuna?
If I was a squirrel I wouldn't be asking You these questions.
one


I love gift wraps
im not in the habit of putting nuts in my mouth, lol
All 3 big ones. I would do some major damage.
she said ';those bag things'; lol
At least two. Maybe four.
Im not gay
Two.
two, maybe 4 o.O
not gay so none

No comments:

Post a Comment